Hoover Dam & Historic Railroad Trail Electric Bike Tour
This is the only authorized electric bike tour company to operate within the National Park Service and the Hoover Dam. Ride Electric Tours features 2020 electric bike models from Rad Power Bikes with comfortable seats and fat tires. This tour is owned and operated by a combat veteran, Las Vegas Born and currently a employee at the Hoover Dam which allows him to share his knowledge of the facility.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Historic Railroad Trail
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Railroad Trail, Las Vegas, NV
Riders will ride on the Historic Railroad trail that will give you great views and photo opportunity of Lake Mead (Round trip to Alan Bible Visitor Center and back to Memorial Bridge).
Duration: 44 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead Visitor Center, 10 Lakeshore Road, Boulder City, NV 89005
Alan Bible Visitor Center is at the end of the Railroad trail which we will stop to give riders time to get there National Park stamp and visit,.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
This bridge will give you great forward view of the dam, plus it is the location of a famous plaque which is the borderline between two states, Nevada and Arizona,
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Visitors will be able to experience the Hoover Dam a whole new way by enduring on my Electric Bike Tour.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Hoover Dam Access Road, Hoover Dam Access Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers that do not already know how to ride a bike
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.