Hoodoo da Voodoo
Small Group, no more than 16 people guaranteed.
Discover the true Voodoo and how wrong Hollywood has got it. Learn the origins of all Voodoo and the 3 main practices in New Orleans--African, Hatian, and New Orleans Voodoo. Visit Congo square, one of the many places our voodoo rituals took place and still do today. Due to COVID-19, all New Orleans Cemeteries are closed, we will not be able to enter any cemetery during this tour.
Tour duration approximately 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours, including break.
Tour Guide gratuities NOT included in tour price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide is licensed or certified
- Entry/Admission - Congo Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Congo Square, 701 N Rampart St Entrance at the Corner of N. Rampart and Saint Peter Streets, New Orleans, LA 70116-3085
Learn about the origins of Voodoo and Marie Laveau
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :317 Burgundy St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Return Detail :Jackson Square, 701 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guests are required to provide their own masks. Any guest that does not have a mask or refuses to wear their mask throughout the tour will be asked to leave the tour. Guides can accept gratuities through Venmo and Paypal. Please ask the guide for that information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.