Honolulu City Lights - 30 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
Enjoy the brilliant lights of Honolulu's skyline on Oahu's only night-time helicopter tour! The lights of Honolulu sparkle off the water and flow down the mountains like the lava which created our island home. A night-time passage over the illuminated USS Arizona Memorial is awe inspiring and only available with Novictor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Enjoy the romantic glow of the Honolulu skyline and the shimmering waters below on this exclusive nighttime tour of Oahu. As the city's lights turn on, your helicopter allows you to see them reflect off the ocean below and erase the boundary between land and sea.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
The city lights sparkle like stars and light your helicopter's journey along the South Shore. The Aloha Tower, Ala Moana Center, and the rows of hotels along Waikiki herald your passage and lead you to Diamond Head.
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
After turning inland you can see the lights flow down Oahu’s hills and valleys to the sea, just like the lava which formed this island millennia ago. The city leads you to Pearl Harbor and your helicopter gives you a solemn passage above the soft lights of the USS Arizona Memorial. This night-time excursion is the perfect beginning to any night on the town.
Departure Point :Novictor Oahu Helicopter Tours, 155 Kapalulu Pl #197, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Novictor Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.