HongKong Regal Airport Hotel Package with Disneyland & Ngong Ping Cable Car Tour
Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong offers spacious accommodation with free shuttle bus service to nearby attractions like Hong Kong Disneyland, Ngong Ping Cable Car, Tian Tan Buddha and Citygate Outlets, the biggest shopping mall in Hong Kong. The newly completed Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge is 10 minutes ride away by Public Bus of B4 opposite to hotel's main entrance. This package includes an escorted tour to skip-the-line access to the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and admire the Tian Tan Buddha, plus a tour of Po Lin Monastery and a Chinese vegetarian lunch, a boat trip around Tai O fishing village and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-night accommodation of Superior Queen / Twin Room with breakfast in Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong.
- Free shuttles to Hong Kong Disneyland and Citygate Outlets
- Lantau Island Tour to Tai O Village Boat Ride on Day 2, Escorted by tour guide.
- Round trip Airport Express Ticket to explore downtown Hong Kong
- Round trip cable car ride of crystal cabin, see the world's longest sea crossing HKG-MACAO bridge
- Chinese style vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery
- 1-Day Hong Kong Disneyland Pass for option of "Disneyland Package".
What's excluded :
- Other meals
- FASTPASS to skip the line in Disneyland
- Taxi fare
- Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong is known as the World's Best Airport Hotel by Business Traveller UK Magazine. It is connected to the Arrival Hall A of Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport. After arrival, you can see a hotel staff holds your name sign and escort you to walk for 5 minute to the hotel. In case if you do not see your name sign, please walk to airport counter B16. This is the airport counter of Regal Hotels Internation Group. A friendly airport representative there will help you.
(1) About the hotel
The package is inlusive of 3-night superior queen or twin room with daily breakfast. The Hotel features a variety of authentic cuisine at its six restaurants and bars, and it has a complete range of recreational facilities including the award-winning OM Spa, state-of-the-art gym, an outdoor pool and an indoor heated swimming pool.
(2) Day 2: Giant Buddha Cable Car Tour Plus Tai O Boat Ride
Free hotel shuttle to and from Citygate Outlets is available every 30 minutes from 09:40 to 21:25. Walk for 5 minute from Citygate Outlets to Tung Chung Taxi Stand at Cable Car Station. Your tour guide will meet you here at 11:00. Your tour guide is from Gray Line Tours Hong Kong. An urgent contact hotline number will be listed in Viator's voucher in case if you do not see your tour guide. Use the number to contact the local tour supplier if necessary.
You will go through Group Entry to skip the line. Take cable car ride to mountain top from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping. On the mountain top, follow your tour guide to take a shuttle bus to Buddha after taking cable car, you do not need to climb 268 steps. Visit TianTan Buddha Statue and the museum beneath the Buddha. Enjoy a Chinese style vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery.
In the afernoon, take a boat ride in Tai O Village to see the stilts houses. Pink Dolphin can be seen sometimes in summer.
Then you take a return cable car ride to Tung Chung, see the world's longest sea crossing Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge from the sky.
Tour ends in Tung Chung Cable Car Station at 16:00.
(3) Citygate Outlets
Spend the rest time of today at Citygate Outlets.
Citygate Outlets is the largest outlet mall in Hong Kong. Hundreds of International and local brand names open shops here, and they offer 30 to 70 percent discounts all year round. Vistors can get all kinds of commodities here, including designer fashion, accessories, sports, children's wear, beauty and home accessories.
There are 16 food and beverage outlets and entertainment facilities here. Located right next to one of the Asia’s largest outdoor kinetic fountains, the Citygate Outlets Square is specially designed with an outdoor dining space where vistors can relax after a day of shopping.
Take free shuttle bus from Citygate Outlets back to hotel.
(4) Day 3: Downtown Sightseeing and Transfer
Access to the central area of Hong Kong is a 24-minute train ride away on the connected Airport Express train. Round trip E-tickets are included in this package.
From Airport Station: The first train leaves at 5:54am, the last train leaves at 00:48am.
From Kowloon Station: The first train leaves at 05:53am, the last train leaves at 00:52am.
From Hong Kong Station: The first train leaves at 05:50am, the last train leaves at 00:48am.
Recommended activities at your own cost: During the day, take the 1,223-foot-long (373-meter-long) tram ride up to Victoria Peak. Go to Sky Terrance 428, and see 360-degree panoramic sights of the city. Other places to see during this tour include the Old Clock Tower. Hop on the Star Ferry, one of the oldest means of transport in Hong Kong.
At night watch A Symphony of Lights, the interactive light show, which includes 45 buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
(5) Hong Kong Disneyland
You can choose an option of "Disneyland Package".
Free hotel shuttle bus goes to Disneyland leave the hotel twice a day at 10:00 and 10:25.
Return free shuttle bus leaves from Disneyland twice a day at 21:10 and 21:35.
This free Disneyland shuttle bus service works on first come, first service policy. You can not reserve a seat on Internet. Please sign in with the hotel's conciege when you check in the hotel.
If you take a Lantau taxi (blue) to Tung Chung Cable Car Station, it costs around USD5 / HKD40 for 10 minute driving distance. The taxi fare will be paid by yourself.
Hong Kong Disneyland features some of the newest rides and attractions that cannot be found at other Disneyland theme parks. Spend a day in its 7 themed lands: Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch; Mystic Point; Toy Story Land; Fantasyland; Tomorrowland; and Main Street, U.S.A.
(6) Hotel to airport
If you travel with big luggage, with go to the conciege, ask a bell boy to use a cart, walk with you and your luggage to airport.
Departure Point :Hong Kong International Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Departure Time :Disneyland Package 1/1/2017 - 12/31/2021
1/1/2022 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Non Disneyland Package 1/1/2017 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1/1/2022 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Airport Express ticket is valid for 60 days before and 30 days after your arrival day in Hong Kong. All airport express tickets are non-refundable. QR Code cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other tickets once it is used. All airport express tickets are non-refundable. QR Code cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other tickets once it is used.
- Adult price is based on twin share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Usually you do not need to add an extra bed for child. You can also tell the front desk on site if you like to pay for an extra bed when necessary. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, please book a new room.
- At the Tung Chung Cable Car Station, most people line up to buy ticket on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. When Ngong Ping Cable Car will be suspended to carry out bi-monthly regular scheduled maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, alternative coach transportation will be available during the cable car service suspension. This tour will be operated by coach transfer between Ngong Ping and Tung Chung. No reduction in the tour price for the lack of the cable car ride. In the event that the boat ride is suspended in Tai O village, a $20 retail cash coupon will be issued for use in Ngong Ping 360 souvenirs shops.
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email.
- If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. No refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.