Hong Kong’s VIP Gourmet Star Private Food Tour
For all foodies, eating at a Michelin-starred restaurant is at the top of the bucket list. On this private food tour, you’ll be eating at three Michelin-starred restaurants in the heart of Hong Kong!
First up is a delicately designed plate of four distinctive tastings. A deliciously smooth poached duck egg, salted steamed fish, abalone (sea snail) in liquor, and an exquisite foie gras.
Your next exclusive visit with your favorite local is a restaurant that specializes in roasting geese. The secret family recipe has become so popular that even the late celebrity American chef, Anthony Bourdain came all the way to the restaurant just to taste it.
The third and final restaurant on your private food tour is the sleek and sophisticated "Le Salon De Thé" with a menu inspired by the esteemed Joël Robuchon. In this French tea salon, you can choose from a selection of delicious French cuisine inspired desserts.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
- 3 tastings at world known restaurants
- Taxi ride during the tour
What's excluded :
- Extra meals or drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wan Chai, Hong Kong China
4 Taste Starter. Enjoy the authentic Zhejiang cuisine with a delicate and refined 4 piece starter at the Zhejiang Heen restaurant
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tai Kwun, No.10 Hollywood Road, Hong Kong China
A Family Recipe. Have a truly local experience: try out the best goose at Yat Lok, a walk-in Michelin star restaurant close by Tai Kwun
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong China
Something Sweet! Delight yourself with dessert in this French tea salon inspired by world-famous Joël Robuchon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Novotel Hong Kong Century, 238 Jaffe Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Le Salon De Thé de Joël Robuchon, Shop 2045A, Podium Level 2, ifc mall International Finance Center, International Finance Centre Mall & Airport Express Hong Kong Station, 8 Finance St, Central, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.