Hong Kong Sightseeing Tour With Dinner Cruise From Shenzhen
This tour is designed for people who live and work in Shenzhen but looking for a weekend getaway with dinner cruise to Hong Kong. Take Shenzhen Metro and East Rail Line which are both operated by MTR HK, meet your tour guide in the Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel (10 minute walking from Hung Hom MTR station). After 5-hour Hong Kong City overview coach tour, savor a sumptuous buffet dinner on Harbour Cruise Bauhinia at night and enjoy spectacular views of skyscrapers from Victoria Harbor. Finally, transfer to your hotel in Hong Kong where this tour ends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup from meeting point: the lobby of Harbour Plaza Metropolis at 12:40. Escorted tour starts.
- Colonial architectural tour of Statue Square, Former Legislative Council
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride. Go to Sky Terrace for the spectacular view of HKG.
- Aberdeen Fishing Village. Factory visit at TSL jewelery workshop
- Walking tour to Mid-Level Escalator, and Tai Kwun, the Former Central Police Station Compound
- Star Ferry Ride from Central Pier to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Old Clock Tower and Tsim Sha Tsui Water Front, buffet dinner on Victoria Harbour Cruise Bauhinnia
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take a bus ride by yourself next day. No tour guide escorted
- English-speaking tour guide service during all sightseeing
- After dinner cruise, return transfer to your hotel in Kowloon area and Hong Kong Island.
What's excluded :
- Admission for Madame Tussauds
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD / adult, 5USD / child. Please have cash in advance)
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Ferry ticket or train ticket from Shenzhen to Hong Kong
- Hong Kong visa and China visa
- Stanley Market (replaced by Walking tour to Mid-Level Escalator, Tai Kwun, and Star Ferry Ride)
• Train Transfers: MTR operates Line 4 in Shenzhen. It is convenient to take Shenzhen Metro Line 4 to Futian Check Point, walk to Lok Ma Chau Station to take MTR East Rail Line to Hung Hom Station in downtown Kowloon area.
• Hong Kong Cityview coach Tour: Walk 10 minute from exit B2 to Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel (Address: 7 Metropolis Drive, Hung Hom). Go to the tour desk in hotel lobby to sign in. When your tour coach comes at 12:40, the staff at the tour desk will introduce you to your tour guide.Highlights
• Statue Square: A public square in central Hong Kong. Built at the end of the 19th Century, it originally contained the statue of Queen Victoria in commemoration of the queen's Golden Jubilee in 1887.
• Former Legislative Council: This two-storied building is supported by ionic columns. Its most outstanding feature is the central pediment that contains the statue of the Greek goddess of justice, Themis, who is blindfolded and holds a scale.
• Peak Tram Ride: Operated for over 125 years, there is nothing in the world like riding the 1,224 feet (373 meters) long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. You will pass by many skyscrapers and looking at them at a 45-degree angle!
• Mid-Lever Escalators & PMQ: The Former Hollywood Road Police Married Quarters located in Sheung Wan in the middle of SoHo has been revitalized as a creative hub of design studios, shops, and offices for creative enterprises and places for organizing exhibits.
• Star Ferry: The oldest means of transportation in HK, as it began carrying passengers across Victoria Harbour in the late 19th Century. It still carries over 26 million passenger a year today, and you will get a chance to experience this unique way of crossing the harbour with us on the tour.
• Old Clock Tower: Part of former Kowloon Station of Kowloon-Canton Railway since 1915. The main terminus building was demolished in 1978 leaving only the clock tower. It is a landmark from the Age of Steam and has been listed as a declared monument in Hong Kong since 1990.
• Buffet Dinner Cruise: Savor a sumptuous buffet dinner while a live band playing aboard of the restaurant cruise liner - Harbor Cruise Bauhinia. Dance the night away or relax and enjoy views of the glittering city and the magnificent harbor. Enjoy a laser light show combines interactive lights on 45 participating buildings on both sides of Victoria Harbor.
• Finally, transfer to your hotel in Hong Kong where this tour ends.
Departure Point :Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Departure Time :12:40 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting point is in the lobby of Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hong Kong Hotel at 12:40pm.
- There are no refunds for no-show or late arrival.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning reaches Level 3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3pm on tour departure day, the cruise will be suspended. There will be no light show of "A Symphony of Lights" staged even if the signal is removed before 8pm on the day.
- If you are staying at a local residence or a hotel that is not on the hotel drop-off list in Hong Kong, you will be dropped off at a nearby hotel.
- If you wish to go back to Shenzhen by train on the same day, the last train going to Lo Wu leaves at 23:07. Please also confirm that your Chinese visa type is multiple entry instead of single entry. Make sure it will allow you to return to Shenzhen.
- Your tour coach in Hong Kong is for sightseeing only, no luggage room available, therefore, your luggage will be stored between seats. Please do not sign up for this tour if you travel with big luggage.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.