Hong Kong Private Departure Transfer: Kai Tak Cruise Terminal to Airport
Arrange for a stress-free ride to Hong Kong International Airport with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at the cruise terminal in Kai Tak or Ocean Terminal (please specify), and relax on the journey to the airport in a minivan (Toyota Alphard). One-way private departure transfer from your hotel to Hong Kong International Airport. Enjoy a private ride by comfortable Toyota Alphard minivan. Arrive at the airport without the hassle of lugging around your baggage and waiting in line for a taxi. Available for Kowloon hotels and Hong Kong Island hotels. Operates 24 hours a day
per adult from
30 to 31 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel/port pickup
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (applicable when luggage has exceeded the vehicle capacity)
- Skip the stress of booking a taxi or finding a shuttle service when your Hong Kong trip comes to an end. Just enter your details when you book, pay in advance, and then show your voucher to your driver. When booking, select the cruise terminal that corresponds with ship—either Kai Tak or Ocean Terminal.
Travel in a spacious Toyota Alphard minivan for up to seven passengers on the ride to Hong Kong International Airport. Nice touch: rides are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You must reconfirm your exact pickup time and we will notify your pick up location prior to your transfer (contact number will be provided on your voucher).
Maximum capacity of seven passengers per vehicle with six large bags
Departure time should be 3 hours prior to your flight departure (other times please specify)
Journey to the airport is approximately 30 minutes
Check in, immigration and security should take no longer than 20 minutes at Hong Kong International
Departure Point :
We pick up all travellers at the cruise terminal. Kai Tak International Cruise Terminal On the day please ask guest to follow these instructions. The ship will allow passengers to disembark off the ship to enter into the Kai Tai Cruise Terminal. Passenger must go through immigration counters and the pick up their bags and to go through customs. Once past customs guests will exit to the outside of the building and right in front there is the taxi stand. From the taxi stand please turn right hand side to head upstairs to 1/F. At 1/F is where private vehicles are and in the centre area there is pick up hall. At the pick up hall there is one vending machine, the driver will wait right by the vending machine for your pick up. I have attached the picture for this vending machine at 1/F as reference, please find this attachment on this email. Ocean Terminal Please wait by the driveway as you walk out from immigration and driver will be picking you from there. Let me know should there be any questions.
PortsKai Tak Cruise TerminalOcean Terminal Deck, 3-27 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Hong Kong International Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Your transfer vehicle is a 7-seat mini van, and the maximum luggage number is 6 pieces
- Please provide your arrival flight information upon bookin
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.