Hong Kong Night Tour: Peak Tram Rides plus Madame Tussauds
Madame Tussaud's Hong Kong is a must-go attraction on the summit of Victoria Peak. The reason why people like this Combo Package is: round trip 125-year old Tram Ride Tickets are included, you can stay as long as you like in Madame Tussaud's, at the mean time enjoy the sunset and splendid night view on mountain top.
As announced by the Peak Tram, the Peak Tram schedule has been amended and the Peak Tram service will close at 10 p.m. Furthermore, the Sky Terrace and Peak Tower will be closed at 9 p.m. until further notice.
To avoid disappointment and frustrations, this tour is not avaiable from October 21st until Peak Tram and Peak Tower services resume normal business hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- 45-minute Harbor Cruise on Aqua Luna, a historic red-sailed junk boat
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride from Lower Peak Tram Station to Victoria Peak.
- Return Peak Tram Ticket
- Admission of Hong Kong Madame Tussauds Museum
- Admission of Sky Terrace
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
What's excluded :
- Return transfer from Lower Peak Tram Station back to your hotel
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Meet your English-speaking guide in your hotel lobby between 4:10pm and 5pm
You will enjoy a 45-minute Harbor Cruise on Aqua Luna. Aqua Luna is a red sail junk boat, the last handcrafted traditional Chinese junk to be built in Hong Kong. It took a Hong Kong craftsman 18 months to construct using traditional shipbuilding methods under the supervision of a 73-year-old shipbuilder. This Red-Sail Junk Boat has two decks which offer 1,500 square feet with an upper deck cabin with sofas and a lower deck saloon.
Operated for over 125 years, there's nothing in the world like riding the 373 meters long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. Many skyscrapers buildings you passed by look like they leaning at a 45 degree angle!
On the top of Sky Terrace, you will enjoy the amazing spectacular view of the surrounding city skyline, the world-famous Victoria Harbour and Kowloon, towering skyscrapers and peaceful green hillsides.
MADAME TUSSAUD'S HONG KONG
Madame Tussaud's (Madame Tussaud's Hong Kong), referred to as "Hong Kong Tussaud's", located in Hong Kong, Victoria Peak. It dedicated as exhibition celebrity wax museum. It features about 100 international, Chinese and Hong Kong celebrity wax figures.
Your tour guide will give your admission ticket of Sky Terrace, Madame Tussaud's and returned tram ticket. Tour ends on the summit of Victoria Peak. Return transfer from lower Tram Station to your hotel on your own.
Pickup from 40 hotels in Hong Kong Island, and 60 hotels in Kowloon.
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Departure Time :4:25 PM
Return Detail :Victoria Peak, The Peak, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will receive a final confirmation voucher with pick up time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong.
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- At the Peak Tram Lower Station, there are two entries: Individual Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line or break any rule.
- Tour will end upon Victoria Peak, a return Peak Tram ticket is included to provide the flexibility of staying time at the Peak (open until midnight)
- The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from 23 April to late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
- When Peak Tram service is suspended to carry out maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, this tour will not be operated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The standard cancellation policy is: (1) a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (2) Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 16:45 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 14:30 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from Kai Tak Cruise Terminal: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Harbour Plaza Metropolis (7 Metropolis Drive) at 16:45.
- How to join in this tour from Ocean Cruise Terminal: Please walk for 6 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel (3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui) at 17:10.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 16:55.
- Most travelers can participate
- As announced by the Peak Tram, the Peak Tram schedule has been amended and the Peak Tram service will close at 10 p.m. Furthermore, the Sky Terrace and Peak Tower will be closed at 9 p.m. until further notice. Due to this change in operating hours, there will not be enough time to visit the Peak and enjoy Peak Tower, Sky Terrace and Madame Tussaud before it closes at 9 p.m. To avoid disappointment and frustrations, this tour will temporarily stop operation from October 21st to December 31st, 2019.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.