Hong Kong Night Tour: Local Delicacy Adventure
This is not a normal tasting Chinese food type of food tour! We are tasting exotic foods (to you, not to us!) and explaining why these are day to day culture in Hong Kong. We have been to places in China where they impress the tourists with food they don't even eat themselves (like fried scorpions and seahorses). We want to offer a real food & culture experience that is extremely fun and unprecedented to your travel experience. Please note this tour is not for vegetarian and not for closed mind people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tasting of 10+ different types of food & one shot of exotic liquor!
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hong Kong Free Tours, Admiralty MTR Station, Hong Kong China
This tour is about eating exotic foods. The description below is purposefully reworded to disguise the actual food you will eat during the tour. This is a tour for the adventurers and you will not know about the food until after you eat it!
After meeting your guide at Jordan MTR station, you will be given an overview of the tour and distribute utensils before heading your food adventure!
At the first eatery, you will visit a Hong Kong style eatery. These special appetizers you taste are very common foods locals eat day in and day out. Then, the tour takes a quick turn into exotic territories: you will visit four local stores to taste several several dishes just like chickens!
After wrapping up the savory food soup, you will move onto dessert. For the first desserts, we will try two more unrecognizable Chinese sweet soups that are good for your body and your skin! Enjoy the dessert and learn about its nutritional value until the guide share with you what you are actually eating!
It surely will be the unforgettable night you have in Hong Kong!
Throughout the tour, the guide will explain the background of each food, how it is prepared and the nutritional value from herbal medicine perspective (if applied).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :MTR Jordan Station, Jordan, Hong Kong
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Temple Street Jordan, Jordan, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather (Typhoon signal 3 or above or Yellow Rain or above), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and not for vegetarian or people with seafood allergies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.