Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge Bus Tour from Guangzhou
This day tour will let you explore The Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macao Bridge (HZMB) with a group by bus from Guangzhou. Take public bus on the HZMB to Hong Kong on your own, then come back Guanzhou afterwards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide for mainland China
- Transport by group bus Guangzhou/Zhuhai
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macao Bridge (HZMB), is a 55-kilometre (34 mi) bridge–tunnel system consisting of a series of three cable-stayed bridges, an undersea tunnel, and four artificial islands. It is both the longest sea crossing and the longest fixed link on earth. The HZMB connects Hong Kong, Macao, and Zhuhai in China. Construction of the HZMB project began on 15 December 2009, and it was opened to the public on 24 October 2018.
This day tours start from Guangzhou at 7am. Please wait for on the meeting place, then drive about 2 hours to Zhuhai where you visit the impressive HZMB. You will get round-way bus tickets for HZMB, then you can take a public bus from Zhuhai to Hong Kong enjoying the view on HZMB, and explore Hong Kong on your own afterwards .Later you will come back Zhuhai by public bus again. Please make sure you have got multi-entry China Visa, because you will be asked second visa when you come back from Hong Kong.
Afterwards, you will be transferred back to Guangzhou where the tour concludes.
Departure Point :Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.