Hong Kong Living Culture Experience Day Tour
This guided small group tour lets you explore the best of Old Hong Kong. You will be taken back in time and travel around like a local in the 1900s, explore different monuments and finish off with a Hong Kong style deluxe afternoon tea set. After hotel pickup in the morning (9:15am-10:30am), you will start this 5-hour coach tour. This tour operates every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup service is available from 60+ major hotels in Kowloon and 40+ hotels on Hong Kong Island.
- Transfer to a departure point. Meet with other passengers. Tour ends at Kee Wah bakery for high tea
- Visit Old Clock Tower which was built in 1915, a part of the former Kowloon-Canton Railway Station.
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade to view Hong Kong's skyline towering over the Victoria Harbour
- 10 minute ride of Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central
- A ride on Hong Kong Observation Wheel for panoramic view of Victoria Harbour
- Open top bus ride for 540-degree panoramic view of narrow street on Hong Kong Island.
- Tai Kwun, a museum of the former Central Police Station, Victoria Prison and the Central Magistracy
- 10 minute of Tramway (Ding Ding), the oldest transport in HK since 1904
- Walking tour of old Pottinger Street, Double Happiness Street, Tai Yuen Street Market
- Chinese Style High Tea Set at Kee Wah Bakery, try some egg tart, pineapple bun and Silk Milk Tea
- Service ends upon arriving at Kee Wah bakery. Free time to enjoy tea time & explore area of Wan Chai
What's excluded :
- Return transfer from Kee Wah Bakery to hotel
- Visit the Old Clock Tower and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade for photo taking opportunity of the famous Victoria Harbour. After that, you will take the iconic star ferry to the Hong Kong island and ride the latest landmark - Hong Kong Observation Wheel.
A rickshaw style open top bus has been arranged to take you through central and arrive at Tai Kwun, a revitalized central police station which is comprised of 3 Declared Monuments. After Tai Kwun, you will travel to Wan Chai by Tram (Ding Ding) ride, the oldest transportation in Hong Kong. Arriving Wanchai, the tour will bring you to Tai Yuen Street Market where people can find classic toys made of 1960-70s in HK and Double Happiness Street (where wedding invitations were made).
At last, you will enjoy a unique deluxe afternoon tea set in Kee Wah Bakery, a international well-known HK brand since 1938 for its Chinese Bakery.
Tour will be ended upon arriving at Kee Wah bakery for enjoying the afternoon tea set. You will have the flexibility and maximum time for enjoying the tea set, and explore Wan Chai further after the meal.
Kee Wah bakery is located above the MTR Wan Chai station for easy return to hotel by own arrangement. Our tour guide will provide direction to the MTR station to the group upon arriving at Wan Chai.
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :KeeWah Tearoom, Hong Kong, 灣仔皇后大道東188號1樓
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes.
- Near public transportation
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong.
- If you see your hotel name on this page, it does not mean your tour guide can read your mind and know your hotel name automatically. Instead, please offer hotel name to the local tour operator by email or phone for pickup arrangement. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel and refund will be arranged.
- The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Meeting point is in the lobby of your hotel or you will be advised of the nearest pickup hotel to meet your guide
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.