Hong Kong Layover City Tour with 2-way Airport Express Transfer
Hong Kong is a popular layover destination, but with just a few hours to spare, a guided tour is the best way to maximize your time. This 5-hour Hong Kong layover tour includes 2-way airport express train transfers, a ride on the Peak Tram to the Sky Terrace, and visits to the Aberdeen Fishing Village, Stanley Market, and the Tse Sui Luen jewelry factory. You have options to choose from Same Day Return and Another Day Return. Your round trip airport express train ticket is valid for 60 days before and 30 days after your tour day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip airport express train ticket. It is valid 60 days before & 30 days after your tour day
- At 08:10 or 12:40, pickup by tour guide from W Hotel's lobby (5 minute walking from Kowloon Station)
- 5-hour city overview tour escorted by professional English speaking tour guide
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride from Lower Peak Tram Station to Victoria Peak.
- Visit Stanley Market, Aberdeen village and Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory
- Coach transfers between attractions
- Rickshaw Open Top bus ticket which is valid for 30 days
- After tour, transfer back to W Hotel at 14:30 (morning tour) or at 18:30 (afternoon tour)
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Harbour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Sampan ride @ Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD for adult, 5USD for child. Please have cash in advance)
- Luggage storage fee and service
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Admission of Madame Tussauds
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
On arrival at Hong Kong Airport, look for sign of Airport Express. Use the QR Code image on E-ticket for boarding. Relax on a 24-minute journey into downtown. The train departs in every 10 minutes from 06:00 to 00:48. Get off at Kowloon Station, walk for 97m (5 minute) to W Hotel. Your tour guide will show up in the hotel lobby for morning pickup at 08:10, or afternoon pickup at 12:40. He/she will read out your name from the pickup list. Or find you by eye contact. Your 5-hour Hong Kong overview tour starts.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peak Tram, No.33 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong China
Ride the Peak Tram (tickets included) to the Sky Terrace at the top of the hill and gaze out over the city from the observation deck – the highest in Hong Kong at 1,400 feet (428 meters).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Next, get a taste of traditional life in Hong Kong with a visit to the Aberdeen Fishing Village. Perhaps opt for a sampan cruise (own expense) around the village, or stroll along the riverbanks, admiring the rows of colorful junk boats and watching the local fishermen at work.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
Make a stop at the Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory, a factory outlet renowned for its fine craftsmanship, before arriving at Stanley Market. You’ll have free time to explore the market independently and shop for souvenirs such as silk garments, jewelry, handicrafts, and Chinese artwork.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
Your tour ends back at the W Hong Kong Hotel in time for your free return airport express ride. The morning tour ends at about 14:30. The afternoon tour ends at 18:30.
Luggage can be left at the airport in the Baggage Storage Room. Location: Shop 001, Level 3, Terminal 2 Service hour: 5:30am to 1:30am Storage rate: from HK$12 per piece per hour.
Our tour bus is designed for sightseeing only. No luggage rooms available. You will not be allowed to put big luggages between seats.
The check-in time for international flight is 3 hours before your flight time, so please do not sign up for this tour if your flight leaves before 10:30pm. If you miss your flight, no refund for your air fare.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :W Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West Kowloon Station, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The checking time for international flight is 3 hours prior, please do not sign up this tour if your flight leaves before 10:30pm
- All passengers need to agree for traveling with hand baggage only. Why? Your tour coach is for sightseeing only, no baggage room available, so your baggage will be put between seats. Please do not sign up this tour if you want to take big baggage with you.
- No refund for no show, including no show caused by flight delay or cancellation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.