Hong Kong Island Orientation
As the vibrant city centre, Hong Kong Island began and continues to embody the perfect harmony of opposites. Traditional sampans against a backdrop of high rises, lush greeneries framing your path to Victoria Peak and a fishing village turned local shoppers' haven, experience this dynamic city tour that showcase the key landmarks on the island.
- Victoria Peak to capture spectacular views
- Aberdeen Fishing Village to experience the traditional sampan ride
- Pass by Repulse Bay
- Visit to a well-known Tse Sui Luen jewellery factory accredited an award of QTS by Hong Kong Tourism Board
- Stanley Market to pick up souvenirs and bargain shopping
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide and air-conditioned coach throughout the tour.
- Sampan ride in Aberdeen.
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
The location to capture one of the best views in the world, Victoria Peak offers you a magnificent panorama of Hong Kong, Kowloon and the nearby islands. A must-see attraction for all !
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Explore the origins of Hong Kong as a fishing village ! Take a ride on a traditional "sampan" to see the lively floating community still in existence today.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Repulse Bay Beach, South of Taiping Mountain, South District, Hong Kong China
Check out the picturesque Repulse Bay en route to Stanley, with its majestic view of the South China Sea and beautiful Repulse Bay Hotel, reminiscent of colonial grandeur from a bygone era.
Stop At: Wong Chuk Hang, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Being a leading international jewellery manufacturing centre, a refreshment and shopping stop at a well-known Tse Sui Luen jewellery factory where is accredited an award of QTS by Hong Kong Tourism Board.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
Evolved from a charming fishing village, this former British military garrison has turned into one of the most popular open-air markets in Hong Kong and a perfect place for some bargain hunting.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :The Salisbury - YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.