Hong Kong Island Half-Day Tour including Peak Tram
Whether this is your first visit to Hong Kong or you’re returning to refresh old memories, this comprehensive orientation is a great way to get to know Hong Kong Island, its history and its famous landmarks. During your half-day tour, a knowledgeable guide takes you to see multiple Hong Kong highlights in this ever-changing locale, including Victoria Peak, Aberdeen fishing village and Stanley Market. Enjoy informative commentary and included round-trip transport from selected hotels.
• Half-day morning tour of Hong Kong Island attractions
• Ride the Victoria Peak tram and see panoramic views from above
• Pass by picturesque Repulse Bay and witness Aberdeen's floating community
• Shop for bargains at Stanley Market and watch craftsmen at work in a jewelry factory
• Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from a localEnglish speaking guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tram ride
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Sampan ride is an optional activity that is payable direct to operator
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Your Hong Kong island half-day tour kicks off with convenient hotel pick up. Your friendly guide will transport you through the city to the traditional fishing village of Aberdeen. Float alongside the city’s junk-dwelling residents and choose to get an even closer look at life on the water aboard a sampan for an additional cost. It’s bound to be a memorable experience and a chance to take a closer look at local life. Afterwards, follow your guide to a popular jewelry factory and watch local craftsmen fashion delicate adornments from gemstones and gold. You’ll pass by scenic Repulse Bay en route to Stanley Market, where you can pick up souvenirs and other items for a fraction of city prices. Your half-day Hong Kong tour includes a tram ride that ends with stunning island views and picturesque landscapes, plus an eight-minute funicular railway ride that showcases the city’s famous skyscrapers before you return to your hotel with memories to last a lifetime.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Take a closer glimpse at the lives of the fisherfolk of Hong Kong.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Repulse Bay Beach, South of Taiping Mountain, South District, Hong Kong China
See the contrast of the city as you pass by the beautiful Repulse Bay Beach
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
Take some time to stroll around this famous market and pick up some souvenirs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from the below selected hotels08:00 hrs - Metropark Kowloon08:15 hrs - The Kowloon Hotel08:25 hrs - Kimberley Hotel0850 hrs - The ParkLane HotelKindly arrive 10 minutes prior to selected pick up time . Tour returns to original departure point at approximately 1:30pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Peak Tram will be undergoing an upgrade project and will be suspended from 23 April 2019 - 21 July 2019. During the suspension period coach transfer will replace tram ride.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Hotel PIck up: 08.00am - Metropark Kowloon Hotel / 08.15am - The Kowloon Hotel / 08.25am - The Kimberley Hotel / 8.50am - The Park Lane Hotel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.