Hong Kong Island Food Tour
Enjoy local Hong Kong culture and cuisine on this fantastic 3.5 hour walking tour. Indulge in Goose, Dim Sum, Egg Waffles and more, whilst exploring local streets and markets. Tasting locations are a mixture of small family run businesses and some more established restaurants. This is small group tour limited to 8 people, ensuring a personalized experience, and is led by a fully licensed Hong Kong guide. Come to see and taste Hong Kong through the eyes of a true local.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- 6 Tasting Locations (subject to change and availability)
- Licensed English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any additional(non standard) tastings or beverages that you would like to try
- Explore Hong Kong cuisine on this 3.5 hour walking tour of Hong Kong Island. Commencing in North Point, the tour will take you to 5 - 7 fantastic tastings whilst you wander around this local suburb absorbing the sounds and sights of life in Hong Kong. See vibrant street markets, indoor wet markets (food markets) and cultural sights such as the only Chinese Opera theater in Hong Kong.
Tastings on this tour include (Subject to Change):
• Dim Sum: Indulge in Dumplings, Pork Buns and so much more at this Michelin star restaurant
• Lo Soi Goose: Enjoy succulent Goose cooked in the traditional Chui Chow style
• Mango Glutinous Rice Balls: Glutinous rice snack with a sweet mango and red bean paste filling
• Pan Fried Pork Dumplings: Delicious dumplings from a local favourite hidden in the backstreets
• Gai Daan Jai (Egg Waffles): This famous Hong Kong street snack is served from a modest hole in a wall
• Dessert: Indulge in contemporary Hong Kong Style Desserts such as glutinous rice balls with sesame paste in a ginger soup
The tour commences near North Point MTR station and at the conclusion of the tour your guide will either assist you to return to the closest MTR station, or will assist you into a taxi.
Departure Point :460 King's Rd, North Point, Hong Kong
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Fortress Hill, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English, Cantonese, Mandarin)
- Minimum numbers apply - Minimum of 2 participants to run a tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.