Hong Kong Horse Racing Tour
This Come Horseracing Tour is available on every horse race, held in either Happy Valley Racecourse, or in Sha Tin Racecourse. Choices of a day race or night race experience, with round trips transfers service from 7 hotels in downtown. Cheer on your favorite as you watch the horses pounding down the straight from the air-conditioned rooms of the Members'Enclosure. Betting is a breeze at one of the fully-computerized on-course betting terminals, together with the help of your tour guide.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Round trip transfers between departure point and racecourse.
- VIP box with buffet to enjoy the race.
- Unlimited House wines, house beer, orange juice, standard pouring brand and soft drinks throughout the race meeting
- Welcome pack with a HK$30 betting voucher
- HKJC official racing programme
- Guided tour to the parade ring and winning post
- Betting orientation
- Discount at the Hong Kong Jockey Club's gift shop
- Service of English speaking tour guide
- If you do not offer a hotel name, you will need to go to Holiday Inn Golden Mile to take this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Happy Valley Racecourse
- Entry/Admission - Sha Tin Racecourse
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Round trip taxi fare between your hotel and departure point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Happy Valley Racecourse, Happy Valley, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong China
The Happy Valley Racecourse is one of the two racecourses for horse racing and is a tourist attraction in Hong Kong. It is located in Happy Valley on Hong Kong Island, surrounded by Wong Nai Chung Road and Morrison Hill Road. The capacity of the venue is 55,000.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Sha Tin Racecourse, Shatin, Hong Kong China
Home to many local and international Group 1 races. Sha Tin Racecourse is mainly used for day race that takes place during weekend and holiday. General opening time: 11:00 a.m. (Race starts at 1:00 p.m.)
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
2: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
3: The Royal Garden, 69 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
5: City Garden Hotel Hong Kong, 9 City Garden Rd, North Point, Hong Kong
6: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
7: JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please provide your hotel name and address upon reservation, you will be informed the nearest pickup place
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Dress code: Smart casual (singlets, shorts and flip-flops should not be worn). Visitors entering the racing boxes should not wear blue jeans, T-shirts, tracksuits, singlets, shorts, overalls, sport shoes and flip-flops. Visitors not complying with the dress code will be refused admission to the boxes.
- Please present and bring along passport during the tour.
- Visitors are asked to refrain from using flash when taking photographs of horses at the racecourses.
- Cancellations, refund and transfer of badges are not permitted.for all confirmed booking
- Refund will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.