Hong Kong Hiking Tour With Local
In this tour, you will be able to see the other side of Hong Kong, the beautiful nature environment of Hong Kong, which might not be as famous as the modern and developed parts of Hong Kong like the night view of the Victoria Habour. But it is definitely worth seeing this unexpected side of Hong Kong.
Travellers can customise this tour including turning it into a multi-day tour with wild camping on the mountains in Hong Kong. Besides, professional photo taking will be included in this tour and also short films (drone footage included) if requested.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Professional Photography Service (with at least 10 edited photos)
- Snacks - Energy Bar
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - We suggest bringing your own filled water bottle.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunset Peak, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Sunset Peak or Tai Tung Shan is the third highest peak in Hong Kong. It is situated on Lantau Island within Lantau South Country Park and Lantau North Country Park and stands at a height of 869 metres above the sea level.
It takes around 1-2 hours to hike up to the top of the the sunset peak and you will be able to see the coastline of the Lantau Island and a beautiful sea of golden silver grasses under the sun (most likely to be seen from November to January during autumn to winter). At the time of 5:30-6pm, you will see the most breathtaking sunset on the top of the sunset peak.
There will be around 30-45 minutes professional photography session provided. Then we will hike down and return to Tung Chung Station around the time of 8:30pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tung Chung Station, Tung Chung, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.