Hong Kong Geopark Kayaking Adventure
Tucked away in Sai Kung Country Park, embark on an adventure in search of uninhabited islands, caves and untouched beaches. Depending on weather conditions and the group/individuals' ability, you can explore different areas of the park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment (kayak, paddle and life jacket)
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Tucked away in Sai Kung Country Park, embark on an adventure in search of uninhabited islands and untouched beaches. Paddle through dramatic sea arches and caves. Depending on weather conditions and the group/individuals' ability, we can explore different areas of the Geopark.
Departure Point :MTR Hang Hau Station, Hang Hau, Hong Kong
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, exact location of areas explored may vary due to this.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.