Hong Kong Afternoon Sightseeing Tour Plus Dinner Cruise with Hotel Pickup from Kowloon area
Take the historical ride of Star Ferry to cross Victoria Harbor from Hong Kong Island to Kowloon. The Star Ferry is the oldest means of transportation in Hong Kong, as it began carrying passengers across the Victoria Harbour in the late 19th Century. It still carries over 26 million passenger a year today. At night, savor a sumptuous buffet dinner on Harbor Cruise Bauhinia while enjoying spectacular views of skyscrapers and the harbor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or I go to a departure point? What time? Book now and find the answer
- Colonial architectural tour of Statue Square at the Former Legislative Council
- Group Entry to skip the line for Peak Tram ride. Go to Sky Terrace for the spectacular view of HKG.
- Aberdeen Fishing Village. Factory visit at TSL jewelery workshop
- Walking tour to Mid-Level Escalator, and Tai Kwun, the Former Central Police Station Compound
- Star Ferry Ride from Central Pier to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Old Clock Tower and Tsim Sha Tsui Water Front
- Buffet dinner on Harbour Cruise Bauhinia
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take a bus ride by yourself next day. No tour guide escorted
- Return transfer to your hotel after dinner cruise
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Transfers between attractions by air-conditioned coach with an experienced driver and a tour guide
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Skyline
- Entry/Admission - Star Ferry
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Harbour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Admission of Madame Tussauds
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD for adult, 5USD for child. Please have some cash in advance)
- Stanley Market Visit
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- Refund request caused by no show, lack of hotel pickup, disapproval to go to a nearest meeting place
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peak Tram, No.33 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong China
Operated for over 125 years, there's nothing in the world like riding the 373 meters long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. Many skyscrapers buildings you passed by look like they leaning at a 45 degree angle!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
skip the line to take Peak Tram ride to the summit of Victoria Peak, enjoy the splendid view from Sky Terrace
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hong Kong Skyline, Hong Kong Island, along Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong China
Standing on Sky Terrace, it is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong, including Victoria Harbour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Take a closer look at the old fishing village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tai Kwun, No.10 Hollywood Road, Hong Kong China
The Former Central Police Station Compound
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Star Ferry, Kowloon Point, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong China
It began carrying passengers across the Victoria Harbour in the late 19th century. It still carries over 26 million passenger a year today, and you will get a chance to experience this unique way of crossing the harbour
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong China
One of the main shopping areas in Hong Kong. It is a giant world bazaar, where Hong Kong's glittering harbour is met by an alternate sea of stalls, shops, markets and malls.
Stop At: Former Kowloon-Canton Railway Clock Tower, Salisbury Road, Waterfront Promenade, Hong Kong China
It was part of former Kowloon Station of Kowloon-Canton Railway since 1915. The main terminus building was demolished in 1978 leaving only the clock tower. It is a landmark from the Age of Steam and has been listed as a declared monument in Hong Kong since 1990.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
You can see the amazing skyscrapers and watch the boats, ferries and vessels travelling back and forth. Savor a buffet dinner aboard on a cruise voyaging in Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Symphony of Lights, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Tsim Mong Distict, Hong Kong China
It has been awarded the world's "Largest Permanent Light Show" by Guinness World Records. While having buffet on the cruise, you can see this magnificent show over the Victoria Harbour. The show combines interactive lights of 45 key buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Kwun Chung, Hong Kong
2: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
5: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
6: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, 22 Lai Chi Kok Rd, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Departure Time :7/29/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancallation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. Booking will be rejected If you don't approve this pickup arrangement, and refund will be arranged.
- If you see your hotel name on this page, it does not mean your tour guide can read your mind and know your hotel name automatically. Instead, please offer hotel name to the local tour operator by email or phone for pickup arrangement. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not come to your hotel and refund will be arranged.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival. Though this tour is operated daily, if you need to change a tour day, please telephone the local tour operator 24 hour prior of pickup time, and receive approval in adavnce. Usually it is easy to change a day but sometimes your request might be rejected subject to availability.
- At the Peak Tram Lower Station, there are two entries: Individual Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line of others lining up at Individual Entry.
- The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from late April to mid/late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
- Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3pm on the tour day, the cruise will be suspended. No show of A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS will be staged even if the Signal is removed before 8pm on that day
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Dinner time is after 19:00 on cruise, and lunch is not included. So please prepare some snacks in advance
- Within 24 hours prior of tour pickup time, no refund request will be approved for all confirmed bookings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup service is not available from airport, cruise terminal, subway station and railway station.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 12:40 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 22:00 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- How to join in this tour from West Kowloon Station: Please take a taxi for 15 minute to meet with your tour guide in the lobby of B P International House (8 Austin Road) at 12:40.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.