Hong Islands Full-day Adventure Tour from Krabi with Lunch
Discover one of the Andaman Sea's most beautiful island on a full-day tour to Hong Island from Krabi. Travel by speed boat or long tail boat to the Hong Island archipelago and visit Koh Hong, the main island with its hidden lagoon, Koh Lading with its sheltered cove that is home to thousands of birds, and Koh Pakbia, which boast impressive sandbanks and rock formations.
- Swim and snorkel on beautiful Daeng Island
- Visit Paradise Island or Koh Pakbia and bathe in the warmth of the sun
- Enter the secret Hong Lagoon and explore the hidden mangrove
- Get in touch with a variety of colorful fish and coral
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on an unspoiled beach
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Snorkel Equipment
- Life Jacket
- English Speaking Guide
- Drinking Water
- Fresh fruits
- First Aid Kit
- National Marine park fee
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
- Entry/Admission - Ko Lao La Ding
- Entry/Admission - Pak Bia Island
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ao Nang, Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Krabi Province
Discover the stunning Hong Island in Krabi by boat. This paradise island is belonging to the National Marine Park. Hong is literally translated as "room" from Thai and for a reason as the island is secluded with a lagoon completely surrounded by cliffs at the centre. You will be able to enjoy complete privacy, crystal clear water and sunny sandy beaches away from crowds of tourists to spend your own special moments.
8.30 AM : Hotel pick-up from your hotel or meeting point to Hong Island
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
9.00 AM : Arrive in Hong Island with a professional guide.
• The tour guide will bring you to the best place for snorkeling together with demonstrating the best way to snorkel.
• Guided sightseeing to see the exotic highlight of Hong Island, including the “Room” (Lagoon) inside the island
• A special drop by at a bird’s nests collecting point
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ko Lao La Ding, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
12.30 PM : A picnic lunch is served on the beach.
• Followed by transferring to the Lading Island (Paradise Island) for sightseeing & more snorkeling! You would get to discover the wonderful underwater stones here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pak Bia Island, Nong Thale, Krabi Town Thailand
• Then go to the Pakbia Island & the Rai Island. The boat will stops by on the sandy beaches for relaxing, sun bathing & more water activities!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ao Nang Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
3.00 PM : Return to Ao nang Beach, thus transfers to your hotel.
Notice: Itinerary may be subject to change depending on weather and tidal conditions
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Vogue Shopping Center, 76, 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
2: Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 หมู่ 5 อ่าวนาง Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
3: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & TupkaekYou can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants, pregnant women or people who have congenital disease, respiratory diseases, asthma, heart disease and high-blood pressure and experiencing back problems are advised against the activity
- Customer are encourage to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, plastic bag & sandals
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & Tupkaek
- You can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000
- You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.