Hondarribia Pintxos Tour from San Sebastian
This is another must do food tour if you are staying in or near San Sebastian for more than one day. It is an ideal tour for those travelers who have an interest in combining both food and sightseeing during their visit to the Basque Country. After a short and entertaining guided tour through the medieval streets of Hondarribia, you will then spend some time discovering the gastronomic wealth of this charming coastal village.
Available for lunch or dinner, this tour takes you on a stroll through the cobbled streets of Hondarribia and later to enjoy some of the best (award-winning) pintxos (Basque tapas) and drinks served in the famous bars lining its La Marina neighborhood.
You will travel as part of a small group with a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 6.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch or Dinner
- Food & Drinks: 5 pintxos (Basque tapas) and 5 drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any other food and drinks not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hondarribia, Hondarribia, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
Hondarribia (Fuenterrabia) is probably one of the most charming villages on the Basque Coast. During this tour, you will first tour its spectacular historical quarter, located inside a one-of-a-kind walled enclosure in the Province of Gipuzkoa, and then continue to its famous La Marina district, full of colorful fishermen's houses, to enjoy another of Hondarribia's main attractions: its cuisine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the Hotel name or address of your accommodation in San Sebastian.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.