Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour via shared van and boat
Just 30 minutes away from the city of Proper of Puerto Princesa, Honda Bay Island Tour is a popular tour for travelers looking for a day in the beach and do swimming, snorkeling, marine observation or just relaxing in the beach. Travelers are taken from one island and hop into another island via traditional Filipino outrigger boats. Picnic Lunch will be served in one of the islands while on tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Fees
- Free Lunch in one of the islands
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Shared Boat Transfers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (shared)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rentals of Beach towels, snorkels and masks and fins/aqua shoes
- • Guests will be picked up from their hotel within Puerto Princesa City Proper via shared AC Vehicle
• Usual pickup time is around 7-8am depending on hotel location [this will be coordinated to the traveler upon receiving the final hotel location]
• Once all guests are complete, tour group travels to Honda Bay wharf with a short stop-over at a rental shop where guests can optionally rent some items like snorkeling gears, finds, beach towels or buy water and chips
• At Honda Bay wharf, tour guide will process all necessary paperwork to get boat assignment.
• All guests will board same boat going to the islands and start the tour which usually covers starfish island, Luli Island and Cowrie Island with lunch in one of the islands
• Starfish Island is the usual first stop where guests can enjoy snorkeling, swimming and picture taking. It is called starfish island because of the presence of sea stars that are just laying around the area.
• Next stop is Luli Island, short for "Lulubog-Lilitaw" Filipino words meaning sinking and floating because at hightide the whole sandbar is completely submerged in seawater while at low tide the long stretch of sandbar is visible. Guests can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in this island too
• Last stop is Cowrie island where guests can enjoy swimming or relax at their bar and order some mixed drinks. This is also the washup or shower area.
• After the cowrie island, guests will ride the same boat going back to Honda Bay Port and will be shuttled back to their respective hotels
• Estimated End Time is between 3-4pM
• Note that itinerary is subject to change depending on weather conditions. Not all islands are accessible during rough seas conditions as determined by the Philippine Coast Guard on the day of the tour. This is specially the case for Starfish island.
Departure Point :• Hotels within in Puerto Princesa City Proper • Airport if arriving via first flights. Arrival Time is 07:00am or earlier.
Return Detail :
• Hotels within in Puerto Princesa City Proper
• Airport. Departure must be 05:00PM onwards
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult all the times
- Starfish Island may not be accessible due to rough seas condition and will be compensated by staying longer in either Luli or Cowrie Island. Partial refund is not allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.