Homosassa Semi-Private Houseboat Swim with the Manatee Tour
Homosassa is famous for one thing……MANATEES!! Get away from the bustling Crystal River area and enjoy a quieter option at the Blue Waters of the Homosassa head springs. Your tour will run four hours from start to finish and everything you will need is included for one price. Photos above and below the water will be taken throughout the tour by your in water guide and can be purchased afterward, if desired. This tour runs on our cosy, heated houseboat for your comfort during the cooler winter months!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of equipment (mask, snorkel gear and wetsuit)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Coffee, Hot Cocoa & Tea
What's excluded :
- Photo DVD or USB (available for purchase)
- Towel and Swimsuit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Safaris And Gulf Charters, 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448-3817
Start your adventure at this full service tour center featuring airboats, rental pontoons, manatee and scallop tours, a unique gift shop, cafe and home to our very own alligators; Van & Halen.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Homosassa River, 10200 W Halls River Rd, Homosassa, FL 34448-3411
The Homosassa River is home to multiple animal species which you'll see as the tour cruises gently to the headsprings of the Homosassa River.
Pass By: Monkey Island, Homosassa, FL 34448, USA
The one and only monkey island is a must see in Homosassa. Three spider monkeys live on their island home on the Homosassa River, all tours go by the famous monkey island. Watch the monkey's swing through their playground as we pass by.
Pass By: Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, 4150 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa Springs, FL 34446-1168
This wildlife state park is home to many species and there Homosassa headsprings, but on this tour you'll visit the wild area of the park where manatees spend their winters in the constant 72 degree spring water.
Departure Point :River Safaris - Adventures on the Wild Side, 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.