Homestay in Kathmandu with Authentic Nepali Dinner
Home stay in Kathmandu is a unique way to experience Nepalese culture and hospitality by joining a local family. You will be welcome at our home by Nepalese culture (flower garland). Check in to your room and after refreshment, explore around home (the vegetable garden). The house mother will cook the Nepalese meal to the dinner and you can join the cooking. Enjoy the delicious Nepalese cuisine with the house family.
It has an excellent view to the downtown and Himalaya to the north. It is peace and quiet (fresh air) area and not in a crowd of people. The night view is amazing to downtown. Sunrise seen beautiful to the northern Himalaya (Mt. Everest, Gauri Shanker, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang, Ganesh and Annapurna) range and beautiful sunrise in the morning. Later house mother will prepare a breakfast and after breakfast depart to your destination.
per adult from
18 to 24 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kirtipur, Kirtipur, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Cultural local village, farm house, Mushroom farm, brick factory
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In front of Himalayan Bank Tridevi Marg Thamel
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.