Homemade pasta cooking class and lunch in the heart of Madrid
Learn how to make perfect Italian pasta from scratch using a selection of the best ingredients, then sit down for lunch with your Italian host and enjoy your own pasta!
• Cook and then enjoy 2 different types of traditional Italian pasta: ravioli and tagliatelle
• Wine is included
• Cooking class and communal lunch for 2 to 6 people
• Local host Antonio has over 90 rave reviews on TripAdvisor!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Wine)
What's excluded :
- Local host Antonio grew up in Campania, a region in the south of Italy and has been living in Madrid since 2011. He loves Italian food and would like to share the most authentic flavors of Italian cuisine with you!
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
Departure Point :28045 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.