Home Hosted Meal With Cooking Demo
• Get to know a local home of Hue people
• Explore Hue home kitchen and cook with your host
• Enjoy dinner with local people to deeply understand about their culture, history and life at present.
Visit Doan family where dinner is hosted and family stories are shared. This is a typical traditional family with three generations living together under one roof. The family take pride in preserving their family customs that have been passed down from generation to generation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transfer, English speaking guide, home meal, water
What's excluded :
- Insurance, Personal expenses, gratuities
With a short drive from your hotel, you will be welcomed by a friendly local family. It is a typical traditional house located in a village just 5 km far from the Hue city. Surrounded by evergreen trees, it has been the home for three generations which it has been seen very often in Vietnam.
Getting acquainted and experience a home cozy atmosphere while interacting with the local host, seeing the family album to learn about the family’s culture customs. Some minutes later the host will demonstrate how traditional dishes are cooked, together we participate in setting the home meal if you wish. Enjoy a lunch or dinner meal featuring some local delicious specialties made from all natural ingredients.
Departure Point :At your hotel lobby
Departure Time :Every day – Half day: 10.00am or 05.00pm
Return Detail :At your hotel lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Packing list : Insect repellent, proper shoes, sun cream
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.