Home Hosted Dinner Cape Town - Malay Family
Enjoy a home-cooked meal while talking about the way of life in the new South Africa and exchange views as well as experiences with local cultures.
You will enjoy an authentic home cooked meal including many dishes typical to South Africa in a relaxed and comfortable environment, with fascinating conversation, and all prepared by your host family.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bo-Kaap, Bo-Kaap, Western Cape
The Bo-Kaap is an area of Cape Town, South Africa formerly known as the Malay Quarter. It is a former township, situated on the slopes of Signal Hill above the city centre and is a historical centre of Cape Malay culture in Cape Town. The Nurul Islam Mosque, established in 1844, is located in the area
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.