Home cooking class and market tour Delhi - A Guided Experience
With this tour, learn to cook Indian dishes. Acquire the knowledge of spices, herbs, and vegetables used locally and go through the recipes of some of the best-known dishes in the country.
The journey starts with a market visit. Go to the market and experience buying different food products. As you buy all the vegetables and spices, your senses will refresh. Familiarise yourself and know how to choose the best edible. After getting all the raw materials from the market, it is time to cook. Get ready to prepare traditional dishes and authentic food. Prepare a meal that tastes as good as it feels to cook them. Get hold of the procedure required to dish up a typical Indian food.
Timings: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Duration: 4 Hours
-Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour
-Maximum 4 people are required to book this tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi service
- Private English speaking local guide
- Cooking experience followed by dinner
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, sweets/ice cream
What's excluded :
- This activity gives you an opportunity to visit an Indian host and learn to make Indian dishes and not only this but you will also be visiting the spice market. You will visit the local market and pick vegetables and spices for you. Visiting the local store would be an all-new experience. After picking up the right vegetables you get to cook them.
• Indian Food
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.