Holy Gosaikunda Lake Trekking in Langtang Region- 6 Days
Gosaikunda Lake and Gosain Kunda is a very popular alpine freshwater lake and situated in Nepal. Ultimate, outstanding, amazing, kind of feeling will be here during trekking tour. If you love adventure and love to travel adventure places then Gosaikunda Lake is one of the very best options to choose from. The 6-hour drives start from starting to end during trekking. This is the holy site lake of both Hindus and Buddhism. This is a well known sacred lake which is situated in Langtang National park with altitude near about 4380 meters. This is a Hindu’s religious place which believes in Lord Shiva. All most all holy books such as Vishnu Puran, Bhagvat Puran, Mahabharata, and Ramayana is having the relation with Gosainkunda origin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kathmandu to Dhunche to Kathmandu by Public Transport
- All Local meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) during the trek
- Teahouse accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Langtang Conservation Area Permit and TIMS CARD
- One experienced trekking guide (English Speaking)
- Sherpa porter (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- One night stay in Kathmandu (Twin Sharing) with breakfast (End of trip)
- Government Taxes and Service Charge
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide(s) & porter(s)
- All Meals in Kathmandu
- Hot shower, Internet, electronic device charging cost
- Any kinds of drinks (tea/coffee/water/soft drink/alcohol)
- Extra night accommodation in early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain
- Your travel insurance (travel insurance is compulsory to take an adventure trip)
Day 01: Kathmandu to Dhunche
Drive to Dhunche from Kathmandu via Trisuli Bazar and overnight stay at Dhunche.
Day 02: Trek to Chandanbari
On day 2, trekking to Chandanbari will commence which is a dissent uphill trek of the duration of about 6-7 hours. The trekking would be uphill here.
Day 03: Trek to Gosaikunda lake
Early morning trekking to Gosaikunda the holy lake where you got to visit Surya Kunda, Saraswoti Kunda, Bhairab kunda, Etc., and worship in the holy lake Gosaikunda. You will got to see the breathtaking and glorious mountain views of Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal, etc which make you felt that you are in heaven. Overnight stay at this place.
Day 04: Back to Chandanbari
On this day, you will trek back to Chandanbari while making some memorable moments and overnight stay at Chandanbari.
Day 05: From Chandanbari to Dhunche back
Early morning you will trek Back to Dhunche and the trekking would be downhill here.
Day 06: To Kathmandu and final departure
You will drive back to Kathmandu at your accommodation from where you will be dropped at airport at your scheduled time of departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.