Hollywood Bike Adventure
Make the most your Los Angeles vacation by going on this action-packed, 3-hour Hollywood bike tour! Pedal past highlights including Paramount Studio, Melrose Avenue, the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, and of course, the iconic Walk of Fame. Along the way, your local guide will tell tales of Hollywood's Golden Era, and point out world-famous filming locations, celebrity haunts, and more.
Designed for cyclists of every level, this 12 mile, 3-hour biking adventure covers:
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Mega Mansions of Hancock Park
The Original Farmers Market
The Hollywood Forever Cemetery
CBS Television City
Grauman's Chinese Theater
The Dolby Theater (home of the Oscars!)
Santa Monica Boulevard - Route 66
The Lot movie studio
Hollywood High School
In and Out Burger
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert tour guide who is First Aid/CPR certified
- High-End 24-Speed push pedal city bike (electric bike upgrade available on site)
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Upgrade available to electric bike at check in. $25 additional. Pay at shop.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport between tours
- Bottled water - Due to COVID-19, guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- This is the ULTIMATE HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE that leaves no site unseen. You’ll pedal past Tinsel town’s most storied landmarks, from the Walk of Fame and iconic Capitol Records Building to Paramount Pictures’ twin archways. Designed for cyclists of every level, this 3-hour biking adventure also takes you by the estates of Hancock Park, the Original Farmers Market, the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, CBS Television City, Grauman’s Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater (home to the Oscars) as well as multiple filming locations and architecturally significant landmarks.
Highlights: Capitol Records Building – Melrose Avenue (Ultra-Hip Shopping District) – Hollywood Walk of Fame – Dolby Theatre (Home to the Oscars) - Grauman’s Chinese Theatre - Nickelodeon Studios - Hollywood Forever Cemetery – Paramount Pictures Lot – CBS Television City – Larchmont Village The Estates of Hancock Park – Historic Route 66 & The Pacific Design Center – Original Farmers Market & The Grove – La Brea Tar Pits – Rocky at LACMA – Jimmy Kimmel Live! Studios – El Capitan Theatre – Pretty Woman Apartment – Pantages Theatre/Hollywood & Vine
Departure Point :8500 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your guide. There are other guests on the tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- You must be comfortable on a bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Near public transportation
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- Guests must wear masks on this tour.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. Our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. To go the extra mile and stay safe, upgrade this tour to a private one. Contact us for details.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.