Holland Bike Adventure (full day, 8 hours private tour)
The ultimate way to explore the lowlands with your own private guide!
Ready for the real Holland adventure?
The best way to discover the countryside is by bike, like the locals!
Leave the city behind and join me on this great tour to the flat countryside just north of Amsterdam. Visit busy fishing villages with wooden houses, learn more about the beautiful lake side cities from the Golden Age, cycle along dikes and ditches, see wooden draw bridges and windmills, visit a cheese farm and wooden shoe maker, take the ferry across the lake and much more!
This tour is a summer only excursion. You should be able to cycle 20-30 miles in a leisurely pace (shorter trips are possible!). There is ample time for relaxing, sight seeing and (souvenir) shopping and of course we will stop for a drink or lunch in a typical countryside pub. If you wish you can even try a typical Dutch pancake!
It will be a great and unforgettable experience. Only a few miles from Amsterdam but yet totally different.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Transportation to the countryside (public bus transportation)
- Marken Express boat ride ticket
- My services as your private guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses (souvenirs, snacks and beverages)
- Entry/Admission - Volendam Marken Express
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volendam Haven, Haven 43, 1131 EP Volendam The Netherlands
traditional fishing village
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amsterdam City Tours, De Ruijterkade 34a, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side, Marken The Netherlands
visiting the village and lunch break
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Volendam Marken Express, Haven 39, 1131 EP Volendam The Netherlands
Sailing the Markermeer from Marken to Volendam
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :I Amsterdam Visitor Centre, Stationsplein 10, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.