Holiday Lights Tour of San Francisco
Live the magic of San Francisco during the festive Christmas season on a 2-hour holiday lights tour. You'll travel in a '70s-style Volkswagen bus to view the displays and sing along to holiday-themed songs while capturing great photo ops at Lombard Street, Union Square, and the Golden Gate Bridge. This family-friendly outing includes Santa hats for all.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Santa hat
- Blanket while in tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start your holiday lights tour of San Francisco with pickup at Fisherman’s Wharf, near Aquatic Park. Board one of two 6-passenger VW buses—the 'Love Bus' and 'Sunshine Bus'—completely refurbished with shag carpets, beaded curtains, and hand-painted murals.
Begin your 2-hour guided tour by driving down the waterfront for a look at how the city celebrates Christmas. See the Christmas tree at Pier 39, and then make your way toward the Palace of Fine Arts, the Embarcadero, Union Street, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and North Beach. Get out at Union Square to see the annual Christmas tree in this shopping haven.
Slip on your Santa hat to take unique holiday photos at scheduled stops along the way.
Departure Point :2899 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Max of 6 guests per VW, we can take larger groups in multiple VW’s
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy in helping out with folding a wheelchair so that everyone can join in the fun!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.