Holi Celebration with a local Indian Family in Delhi
Holi is the festival of colors celebrated by the Hindus in all over India and Nepal but if you want to experience the true taste of Holi, you can have it in Northern India. And what's better than celebrating it with a local family in Delhi?
Get hosted by a local Delhi family as you can join them in one of the greatest annual celebration in India.
• Money-back Guarantee.
• 100% Guest Satisfaction Assured.
• Rush free and Comfortable Tour Itinerary. .
• All tour carried out by Government Approved Guide with In-depth knowledge of History.
• Traditional Indian Sovenir at Departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel Pick up and Drop
- Traditional welcome with Garland & Tika
- Dry and wet organic colors
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Capital Territory of Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Get picked up from your hotel lobby to the Holi Celebration destination where you will be greeted and welcomed by the local Indian family traditionally with garland and tika. After this your color play and Holi celebration starts, get dipped into the colorful shades and create an eternal memory of your Holi celebration in India.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All the guests are requested to wait in the hotel lobby 15 mins before the scheduled time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.