Holbox Tour - Island & Cenote from Cancun and Playa del Carmen
This wonderful adventure waits for you. Visit two magical islands and one cenote in a full day. If you want to run away from the city and spend time just relaxing, this is the perfect tour for you. Holbox is an island in the north of the yucatan peninsula with blue water and white sand.
Holbox is the perfect spot for anyone desiring to get away from the crowd and the loud cities, hamaces hanging over the shallow waters with the undisturbed sound of nature is what you can expect in a casual day on this little island.
Also, we offer you box lunch, free time in Holbox, round transportation, life jackets in the cenote and bottled water, beer or soda in the boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roun trip transportation
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beers on the boat
- Entrance cenote Yalahau (Lifejacket in the cenote included) and Visit to Isla Pasion and Isla Holbox
- Free time in Holbox
- Boat ride for a trip to a Cenote and two islands
- Box lunch (Sandwich, juice, fruit)
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Isla Pasion
What's excluded :
- Dock fee
- Does not include beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island Mexico
Just 30 minutes away from Holbox is the Yalahau water hole, where its crystal clear waters will surprise you. A mystical place where according to the legends you will feel that you will rejuvenate when you immerse yourself in its depths.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
Get on the boat and contemplate Holbox Island and its colorful buildings, you will arrive at the port of Holbox in time to have lunch at a restaurant on the beach. Next, take a tour of the island to take pictures of the beauty of all the places you will see on the way. End your visit with a walk around Pasión Island to enjoy its shallow waters and marvel at its white sand beaches, where the sun's rays color the water a surprising turquoise blue.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Isla Pasion, Carretera Costera Norte, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
The Isla de la Passion or Isla Pájaros, It is one of the best kept secrets of Quintana Roo, with its virgin beaches and a unique marine ecosystem, enjoy the view of the incredible sandbanks. In Isla Pájaros you can enjoy the great variety of birds that live there. Stop at the sandbars, a pristine beach with white sand and crystal clear waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.