Holbox Magic Island Tour
What are you waiting for to enjoy this paradise with its beautiful white sand beaches and waters of various shades of blue?
If heaven on earth is what you're looking for, look no further, this exclusive island just a few hours north of Cancun will leave you mesmerized by its almost virgin natural dwellings. Holbox is the perfect place for anyone who wants to get away from the crowds and the noisy cities. Hammocks hanging over the shallow waters with the undisturbed sound of nature is what you can expect on a casual day on this small island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off (Cancun or Playa del Carmen)
- Box lunch
- Water, beer and soda in the boat
- Entrance cenote Yalahau (Lifejacket in the cenote included)
- Visit Isla Holbox and Isla Pasion
- Free time in Holbox
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
What's excluded :
- drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
On this island you can enjoy its natural wonders, take a boat ride and visit one of the famous Holbox Islands, the island of passion.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island Mexico
You can enjoy a beautiful spring and cool off with its crystal clear waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.