Holbox Island Discovery Tour From Cancun and Playa del Carmen
Discover the paradise beaches of Holbox, a natural area on the northern coast of Yucatan characterized by its spectacular landscapes and great diversity of wild life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Profesional friendly certified bilingual guide
- Transportation with A/C
- Breakfast: Fruit, bread, water, juice and coffee
- Lunch: 1 pizza + 1 mexican famouse "fresh water"
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
What's excluded :
- Conservation fee of $13USD p/p including kids
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Tips, personal expanses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox Island Mexico
Discover the marvel of Holbox: Isla de la Pasión. free time in Playa Secreta. Swim in laguna Yalahau
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiquila, Chiquila, Yucatan Peninsula
the ferry start from where. The ferry fee is included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you byemail ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun andRiviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, Good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.