Hoi An Walking Tour
This Hoi An Walking tour will have you to visit the historical and cultural museum security meeting, visitors will get an overview of the historical process as well as rich culture of the ancient town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Car transfer from the hotel to the visit area and transfer from the town to the hotel after visit.
- Tour guide speak English
- Bottled dinking water + a fresh coco nut water
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien)
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Tips and gratitutes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
The covered bridge, also known as the Pagoda Bridge (Chua Cau), was built by Japanese craftsmen who were part of a larger community of Japanese merchants active in Hoi an.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien), 46 Tran Phu St, Hoi An Vietnam
The Phuc Kien (Fukien) Assembly Hall at 46 Tran Phu St is dedicated to Thien Hau, goddess of the sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.