Hoi An Walking Tour
- There are 2 activities: visiting the site & enjoy Vietnamese coffee with many interesting stories
- Flexible departure time
- Visiting 5 places inside Hoi An Ancient Town (Customer can change attraction if they want. Ex: Quang Dong Assembly Hall instead of Phuc Kien Assembly Hall
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
In the morning/afternoon, our tour guide will pick you up at meeting point in Hoi An. Depart to Hoi An City center to visit this beautiful ancient city. Starting Hoian Walking Tour. Follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tan Ky Ancient House, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Quan Cong Temple, Hoi An Market… Our tour guide will help you get the deep knowledge about the ancient trade port of Vietnam in 15th & 16th century.
There are many souvenir shops and tailors here. You can buy some souvenirs for your friends or getting some made-to-order clothes if you are interested in. Besides, you can try Hoi An cuisine with: Cao Lau, Mi Quang, Banh Bao, Banh Vac, Che Xi Ma, … The trip will take you about 3 hours. Transfer back to your hotel. Settle the payment to our tour guide. End of service!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :15 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.