Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour )
TOUR PROGRAM :MINIMUM :2 PERSON PER BOOKING
8:00a.m or 14:00p.m : Our guide Pick you up at Your Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, Then Transfer you to Hoi an city, Next, You follow our guide to visit Japanese Bridge, Chinese assembly hall, Folklore Museum, Merchant House, Local Market, Old Quarter,
During your guided walking tour around the Hoi An old town, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market… you will also have free time to do some shopping in Hoi An’s interesting shops.
Afterwards we will take you to visit a local lantern craftsman. Here you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them. After that you can make your own lantern, decorate, pack and keep it as a souvenir during the time in Hoian.
Finish The tour , we send you back to your hotelin Da Nang or Hoi An city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lantern Making Class
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
What's excluded :
- Meals & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is an ancient town located in the lower section of Thu Bon River, Quang Nam Province, about 30 kilometers south of Danang city. Hoi An was a bustling international trading port,a meeting place of the trading ships of Japan, China and the West during the 17th and 18th centuries. Before this period, there was here also traces of Champa port which was known as a site on Silk Road along the sea. Hoi An ancient town today is a special example of a traditional port city in Southeast Asia which has been well preserved. Most houses here are of traditional architecture dating from the 17th to the 19th century, and are along the narrow main streets. Hoi An is also a land mark recorded much of the mixture of acculturation. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of chinese, japanese, french traders. Hoi An still maintained an intangible cultural diversity and richness.
UNESCO has recognized the ancient town of Hoi An as a world cultural heritage in 1999
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.