Hoi An Street Food Safari Tour
This tour will give you an insight and education into many local and traditional foods you wouldn't normally try and it will give you the ability to be confident in approaching street vendors whilst not just in Hoi An but in your travels all over Vietnam!
We will taste our way through the local Hoi An suburbs using main roads and smaller alleyways. We continue in a direction towards the old quarter of town stopping at least at different vendors to try their traditional foods and condiments!
We have a master list of over 40 different foods that we can try and on this tour we will try a minimum of 15 depending on which vendors are out and about on any given day. Along the way we pass numerous back alleys and locals going about their daily business with fantastic photo opportunities along the way. We will pass food vendors, tailors making suits, hair dressers, biscuit makers, mechanics, bakeries and an orphanage whilst also navigating Vietnams infamous scooter traffic!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - You will not need breakfast or lunch. The tour includes all food and drinks whilst on a 2 km leisurely stroll through the back lanes around Hoi An.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Market
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entrance Ticket to Hoi An Ancient Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiger Market, Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Taste some famous breakfast dishes while explore the local market in Hoi An
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Rose Restaurant, 533 Đ. Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Try the special white rose dumplings and fried wonton, guests are given chance to see how the family make white rose cakes as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Madam Khanh - The Banh Mi Queen, 115 Trần Cao Vân, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Try one of the best banh my in Hoi An
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ba Le Well, 45 Phan Chau Trinh Street in the garden of Mr. Ba Lo Le, off Kiet Gieng Lane, Hoi An Vietnam
the only ancient water well of Cham people which provides water for the old town in the old days, and this is the well that is used to make Cao Lau - a famous dish of Hoi An
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Black Sesame Soup Demonstration, Unnamed Road, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Visit the only family in Hoi An sells Xi Ma or black sesame soup in town, the family is now opened as the demonstration venue for tourists.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Quán Cao lầu Bá Lễ - Quán Cao Lầu ngon tại Hội An, 45/3 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam 56000, Vietnam
Learn the history of Cao Lau noodels and try this special dish ONLY in Hoi An
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Tiger Market, Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
2: Madam Khanh - The Banh Mi Queen, 115 Trần Cao Vân, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests are advised to contact directly to Hoi An Food Safari Tours to arrange the pick up or transportation. Anywhere in the region of the old town is included. As you are not staying in the old town area, you will need to make your own way by taxi to the meeting point. We will provide further information when you confirm.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Old Town, Minh An, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.