Hoi An Morning Street Food Walking Tour
Hoi An morning street food walking tour is a combination food-tasting and walking tour around the town. All food stalls or restaurants use sanitary cooking practices and fresh ingredients. We want you to come away from your visit to Hoi An having also experienced it’s rich culture, mouth-watering cuisine, and wonderful people.
Hoi An morning street food walking tour takes you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse into daily life in this lovely city. Hoi An morning street food walking tour focuses on the unique local street food of Hoi An. During four hours walking tour, you’ll enjoy generous dishes. We lead small group (up to 12) through real neighborhoods to indulge in Hoi An’s best foods at places that have been making these food for generations. Each of our unique food tastings is combined with fun insights and anecdotes on food culture and local traditions.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoi An Ancient Town, Old Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Taste all unique local street food of Hoi An.
7 tasting locations, 10 delicious samples (enough for lunch).
Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history.
Explore some places that are not in your guidebook.
Learn how to make white rose.
Small group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service.
1 bottle of water.
Rice porridge- Chao.
Cao Lau Noodles.
Vietnamese banh mi.
Making white rose + vac cake.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.