Hoi An Local Craft Villages
• Visit to Thanh Ha village and Kim Bong carpentry village.
• Kim Cam Hamlet.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Hoi An
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- • THANH HA POTTERY VILLAGE
In the 16th and 17th century Thanh Ha was a thriving village. It was famous for earthenware that was sold in many provinces throughout Central Vietnam. It was Thanh Ha villagers who made the bricks, tiles and floor slabs for the old buildings in Hoi An and the surrounding areas. Nowadays many old buildings in Hoi An need restoring and the Thanh Ha villager are the only contractors that can provide standardized bricks, tiles and floor slabs exactly like the ones when the old port town prospered.
• KIM BONG CARPENTRY VILLAGE
Kim Bong carpentry village is located at Cam Kim Hamlet. This village is very famous for its carpentry, as almost all Hoi An ancient architecture were produced by their ancestors' talented hands at a time when Hoi An flourished as a major sea port. Kim Bong carpenters' technique are perfect. Their sculptured works on the head of scissors, slanting, desks, altars, furniture, cabinets, trays, and the like, are masterpieces admired by everyone. Today, Kim Bong carpenters still keep their old career, although there have been many among them who have shifted to ship building and recovering historical monument or relics. Many products are sold to tourists and over-sea.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.