Hoi An ECo Cooking Class Tour with Bamboo Basket Rowing & Boat trip ( Private )
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi an at 8:30 a.m and take you to the local market & teach you how to select the freshest local ingredients. Then You walk from the market to get on the boat to go on Thu Bon River.
Next, We change you from wooden boat to small Bamboo Basket Boat to visit water coconut jungle where Viet Cong Hiding during Viet Nam - America war.
Upon arrival to cooking school, we are ready to Cook! we follow the menu : Banh Xeo ( Rice Pancake prepared in Hoi An style), Fried Noodles with seafood, Vermicelli with grilled pork. And also, Goi Cuon Tom, or prawn spring rolls.Each dish is demonstrated by master chef first, then it's your turn to replicate at your individual cooking station and make your own delicious Vietnamese appetizer. Then on to the next appetizer or main.
Finally, you have a lunch with what you have cooked and taste amazing Vietnamese food, Finish the tour and we send you back to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- English speaking Tourguide
- Cooking class with meal ( Lunch
- Water, Tea,
- Bamboo Basket boat
- Boat ride on Thu Bon River
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- Cam Thanh Village to see Water Coconut Jungle and Row in a bamboo basket boat giving you a good chance to fish for crabs. You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
You will see locals using leaves of Water Coconut to make watches, fish, and grasshoppers from which they will then give to you as memorable gifts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.