Hoi An Eco -Fishing,Buffalo Ride,Vegetable Farming, Authentic Lunch,Foot massage
8:00 a.m : Our tourguide pick you up at your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city and send you to Hoi an dock, Then you get on the covered boat to enjoy stunning views on Thu Bon River. you have a good chance to take many nice photos, watch & Join with locals fishing and working with traditional methods and equipment.
Next,We go to Coconut Village to row traditional bamboo basket boat and visit water coconut Jungle where Viet Cong hiding during Viet Nam - America war and learn about local history.Next is to have a fun ride on a water buffalo & take photo of you and your family riding the buffalo.Then visit Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live & Join with farming Job Like :fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed,sow the plants, and water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
After That you come to local family to enjoy lunch with local food. taking a rest with foot massage send you back to your hotel
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transfer
- English/ French Speaking Tourguide
- Village Entrance Tickets
- Private Covered Boat, Basket Boat, Buffalo ride Fee, Farming Fee
- Lunch at Local family, Foot Massage, Water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da nang city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.