Hoi An Countryside by Motorbike
This tour aims to let tourists discover the simple life of the villagers, watch the children at play and experience the warmth of their welcome while enjoying the poetic and beautiful scenery such as bamboo, thatched cottages, rice fields, schools.Since then, they will experience somewhat the simple life of Hoi an ancient local people. We honorably introduce to visitors this motorbike tour around countryside Hoi An with more interesting parts.
- Set off from your hotel and proceed to Cam Kim Island.
- Ride along the riverbank into a beautiful rural countryside.
- Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, wooden boat making…
- Learn the art of sleeping mat weaving, farming, rice paper, bamboo fishing basket boats being made
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees at craft villages
- Entry/Admission - Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tra Nhieu Fishing Village, Duy Xuyen, Hoi An 51000 Vietnam
This tour aims to let tourists discover the simple life of the villagers, watch the children at play and experience the warmth of their welcome while enjoying the poetic and beautiful scenery such as bamboo, thatched cottages, rice fields, schools...Since then, they will experience somewhat the simple life of Hoi an ancient local people. These simple beauties themselves have contributed to make Hoi an ancient town as very famous as today. We honorably introduce to visitors this bicycle tour around countryside Hoi An with more interesting hidden parts of the beautiful town. Everything is guaranteed to give you a sense of serenity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
Kim Bồng woodworking village (Vietnamese: Làng mộc Kim Bồng) is a village located in Cẩm Kim commune, Hội An, Quảng Nam Province, most notable for its carpentry (including cabinet making and shipbuilding) and traditional woodworking products. Established in the 15th century, it reached its peak in the 18th century, during which time village craftsmen contributed their skills in woodworking to many different projects, including the Imperial capital in Huế. Using their shipbuilding skills, they supplied ships and ghe bầu (large boats used for sailing) for the activities of the busy commercial port of Hội An.
To deal with a marked decline of interest in the woodworking profession during the 20th century, the village successfully offered training and other incentives to young apprentices, resulting in an increase to over 200 woodworkers and 18 different woodcarving companies as of 2008. Additionally, a successful community-based tourism project in Kim Bồng has allowed greater tourism revenue for the village; the venture's success has been suggested as a pattern for future sustainable tourism projects throughout Southeast Asia.
The village's name comes from the Vietnamese kim (yellow) and bồng (floating), supposedly after the jackfruit wood that sometimes floats on the Thu Bồn River.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be ready at hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.