HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE & MARBLE MOUNTAIN Private Tour from Hoi An or Da Nang city
TOUR PROGRAM :
8 :00 a.m : Pick you up at Your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Visit Tra Que Vegetable village and join a local family to see how they live. then join in the fun with some farming activities such as making oil, carrying seaweed, dancing on seaweed, picking lettuce, planting things in soil and watering with large watering cans
Next Experience is a fun ride on a water buffalo how invaluable water buffalos are to the farmers.
Visit Coconut village and take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs, You have lunch with local Noodle at local restaurant , After That ,we go straight to Marble Mountain which is a cluster of five small mountain following 5 Important elements of Universe : Water, Metal, Fire, Wood, Earth , made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points.After That we send you back to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern air conditioned car or minivan with experienced driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Local Noodle
- Cold bottled of water.
- Entrance Tickets & Tour activity fee
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountain, visting marble carving handicraft at local family, Then, using elevator to see a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water, fire, wood, metal , earth .Next ,visit the holy Pagoda, discover the natural beautiful caves, enjoying the stunning view of ocean and mountains, marble villages. and learn about Buddhism and the history of viet nam - america war here before…
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.