Hoi An city tour and coffee making experience in a factory
Faifo Coffee is a predestination with coffee flavor in the memory of Hoi An Old Quater. The nostalgia for coffee woke up the heart. urging Faifo Coffee's founder to walk all over the small alleys of Hoi An, to the land of coffee, which is red basalt soil to find roasted recipe has lost and creating a cup of pure, delicate, delicious coffee.
When the tourist come to Hoi An, feeling the cultural space and people of Ho An can not ignore trying to make a cup of coffee under the guidance of local people. It is not only products of international quality standards of local people, but also contains a lifestyle, culture and spirit of the Hoi An residents.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- One way tranfer by buggie from the town to the Faifo Making Village
- Tour guide
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- entrance tickets
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Japanese covered bridge, Tan Ky ancient house, Chinese Assembly halls, Fork-lore museum, Family Chapel, handycrafts and tailor shops. Hoai River and local market.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The faifo Factory, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
It can be said to be the biggest and the only travel product in Hoi An as well as the central region in the field of experiencing natural products such as coffee, tea, essential oils, cosmetics...
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :10 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.