Hoi An Basket Boat & Cooking class Tour( (local market, boating, fishing crab)
08:30: A local guide picks you up at the hotel.
Go to market with our chef (about 30 minutes) by car
We will have chance to see and experience the noise as well as directly contact to sellers. In addition to this, we will show the ingredients for using in our lesson.
09:15: Tranferred from the local market to Cam Thanh village by car or boat, then you will have a chance to take a traditional boat – a bamboo basket boat, you will be attracted by the untouched beauty of the palm trees in the Village
11:00: Enjoy welcome drink and take a rest at our restaurant, then join cooking class. Four dishes our chef will teach you how to cook some local food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
13:00 : Return to the hotel
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- free pick up and drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- english speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Cam Thanh is a little charming village at the edge of Hoi An, which is covered by nipa palm trees. During the Vietnamese wars, this was the shelters for soldiers and local people. Nowadays, the village is not only famous for providing seafood, but also a favourite spot for tourists.
You also have a chance to take a wooden boat to go along Thu Bon River, where you can see the daily life of fishermen, how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, explore the tranquil coconut – palm and hand on of experience cast net
• Hoi An Market, 01 Bach Dang Street, Hoi An Vietnam
• Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
• Papaya Salad - This is local food of Hoi An . It is include : Green Papaya , pork , shrimp, vegetable and peanut
• Hội An Spring Rolls - Shrimp , fresh onion, rice paper
• Hoi An Rice Pancake
• Water morning glory with garlic
• Grilled Clam
• Fish in clay pot with - with steam rice
• Fresh Fruit
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up in your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.