Hoi An Ancient Town Tour: Japanese Covered Bridge & Old House from Da Nang
● Explore the charming Hoi An Ancient Town, a UNESCO World Heritage area famous for its gorgeous architecture
● Snap photos of the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge
● Step back in time at a traditional Assembly Hall, and browse for souvenirs at the Pottery Museum
● Learn about traditional trades during an insightful handicraft tour
● Pick up fun facts from your tour guide on this Hoi An City Tour as you explore the sites by foot
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from Da Nang
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees (Basket Boat Ride 100,000VND/pax, Camh Village VND30,000)
- Entrance fees (Hoi An Old Town ticket VND120,000, Pottery Village VND35,000)
- Entry/Admission - Cantonese Assembly Hall
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cantonese Assembly Hall, 176 Tran Phu Minh An, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Assembly Hall: Hoi An is home to several elaborate Chinese and Japanese assembly halls, each built and decorated in traditional style. Your guide will explain the history and help you capture some gorgeous photos.
Afterwards, we'll visit a Pottery Museum: To learn about the town’s flourishing ceramics industry, we’ll swing by a traditional pottery museum where you can watch locals at work.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Japanese Covered Bridge: Everyone’s favourite spot in Hoi An is the elegant pink Japanese Bridge built to divide the city during the Japanese occupation. While it was once a symbol of separation, it’s now a beloved spot for both tourists and locals.
Handicraft tour: We’ll finish our morning adventure with a handicraft tour of Hoi An. You’ll learn how the locals make a living and shop for colourful souvenirs if you want.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Da Nang. Exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. The meeting point for Da Nang is at Cham Museum, Số 02 2 Tháng 9, Bình Hiên, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam. Your guide will be waiting for you there with a “TripGuru” sign.IMPORTANT NOTICEKindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.