Hoi An afternoon country side tour by Vespa
Famous for stunning sceneries and peaceful air, Hoi An Ancient Town, especially its countryside is well worth visiting in Vietnam. Do you want to explore it? Let’s join in an amazing tour of Hoi An Countryside! It will be unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guide
- Vespa and driver
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks & snacks at designated stops
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Beginning from your hotel in the ancient town about 13:30, you will go to the river, where you can aboard a local bike ferry and go straight ahead to the morning of Cam Kim island’s fishing port.
After that, you will zig-zag through incredible landscapes of green rice paddies and huge farmland, along the way, take stops to visit the friendly local families and know more about the art of mat weaving, farming and discover the way locals make (and eat) the perfect banh dap (rice cracker).
Next, you will ride into a peaceful village, where you can stop at a local café to refresh on local drip-coffee before gearing up for an adrenaline pumping 300 meter bamboo bridge river crossing to the opposing landscape of the sea-board edge of the island making your way to Duy Hai market and harbor, where you can witness the local ferry crossing takes guests to the water coconut palm fringed Cam Thanh for a fish cracker stop.
The trip ends around 4:30 pm at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.